How to cook chocolate cake at home in easy ways.
Here you get How to cook chocolate cake at home in easy ways.
Read carefully all info and have a good chocolate cake.
Chocolate Cake Ingredients:
3/4 cups butter or margarine, softened
2 cups sugar
2 cups flour
3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
2 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cup milk
How to make Chocolate Cake at home:
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease and flour three 6″ X 1 1/2″ round cake pans.
Mix together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda. Set aside.
In a large bowl, beat butter, eggs and vanilla.
Gradually add sugar.
Beat on medium to high speed for about 3-4 minutes until well mixed
Alternately combine in flour mixture and milk to the batter while beating.
Continue to beat until batter is smooth.
Pour equal amounts of batter into greased and floured round cake pans.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes.
Check with a toothpick to see if it is done. Bake a few minutes more, if needed.
Remove from oven and allow cakes to cool in pans for a few minutes.
Place cakes on a wire rack, to them, allow to completely cool.
YOU CAN ALSO USE THIS METHOD.
A lovely simple chocolate cake recipe, ready in under an hour. Perfect for parties and afternoon tea.
- 175g (6oz) margarine or softened butter
- 175g (6oz) caster sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 150g (5oz) self-raising flour, sifted
- 50g (1¾oz) of cocoa, sifted
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
FOR THE SIMPLE CHOCOLATE ICING:
- 100g (3½oz) of dark chocolate
- 100g (3½oz) of chopped butter
- Heat the oven to 180°C (gas mark 4). Lightly grease an 18cm (7in) round cake tin with a
little extra butter or margarine and cut a piece of greaseproof paper or non-stick baking
parchment to fit the base of the tin.
- Put all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and beat with a wooden spoon or a hand-held
mixer for 1 minute, or until just combined. It’s important not to beat the batter too much – just
long enough to make it smooth.
- Pour or spoon the mixture into the tin, smooth the top and bake on the middle shelf of the oven
for about 45-50 minutes. The cake is cooked when it looks well risen and golden; the top should
spring back when lightly touched with a fingertip. Another test is to insert a skewer into the centre
of the cake – it should come out clean.
- Let the cake sit in the tin for 5 minutes, then gently run a knife around the edge and turn
the cake out onto a wire rack to cool.
- For the icing, place the dark chocolate and chopped butter in a heatproof bowl and set over a
saucepan of very hot water until melted. Cool for 15 minutes, then spread over the top of the cooled cake.
this is How to cook chocolate cake at home in easy ways.